Sunday, September 15, 2013

Coffee Makers Under $50? Here's the Best Rated

So while I'm gathering all my notes and thoughts about coffee makers, I'd thought I'd share this resource with you that I found.

It has links and info to resources to help you find the best rated coffee maker for under $50.

I know 50 dollars is about the max many people are willing to spend on a home coffee maker and even tho *I* am more than willing to spend more than that, I figured this would be a really good starting point to compare coffee makers and read other people's feedback and reviews, etc.

Just keep in mind that when it comes to coffee makers, you usually get what you pay for.  I use my beloved coffee maker every single day so that's why I invest more into one than others that only use it once in a while do.



note: you can click any link or coffee maker image in that slide show thing above....